Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A star- fish is born: Christmas Pageant 2011

A star fish  is born!
Fisher's very first school performance. A Christmas singing pageant.
December 2011
Pre-school.
On our way- with Abbi & Matt.

Fisher was very nervous when he saw how many people were there.

The venue 

Yea! He is walking on stage- that's a great start! Kind of. He is a bit frozen on the stairs by his teacher.

Hands in pocket...
 


and coughing the entire time. Nerves.

 Not to forget the LOL moment- his grabs his crotch!




So, being awesome as I am; while going through the videos- I inadvertantly deleted them. Seriously. I have never done such a dumb mistake and was very, VERY sad. Oh, but somehow I managed to keep the one below... arrrggg.  



He looks thrilled.  

After the show they had a cookie and milk social.


Fisher and Anew.  


Poppi Tops showing him... him, I suppose.




The next day Fisher performed a recap for Delia and she caught it on video for me!
... wait for it...
 ... he totally did another crotch shot!!!
Very hard to chose what my favorite part is; the jazz hand or the loin thrust.


No comments:

Post a Comment