Wishing you all- those we love and care for- a wonderful Christmas and an amazing New Year with dreams fulfilled and tales to tell! We love you.
Nate took the design lead on our Christmas decorations this year... yes... I know! I finally let go of my crazy obsessive, retentive holiday decorating ways! I actually let someone have a say, but even more than that- take over!! What?!??!?! (Jen, are you breathing? Riley, hit your mom on the back- quick!)
Nate decided we needed a white Christmas, and so we have... A white tree and snow lit garland (nope, a snow man did not crap, okay) on the fireplace. Very fun- he did an awesome job! What about next year you ask? Ummm... well... we may have two trees. Fresh and white. Who knows but I am not sure I can behave two years in a row, that would be asking for a Christmas miracle. Let's not waste miracles shall we... save it for a good one!
pretty fishy

Christmas Eve we will all bake cookies for Santa, with great anticipation.
Thank goodness everyone in Fish Bowl has been very, very good boys and girls this year, we have an abundance of things to look forward to.
Bring on 2011!
Nate decided we needed a white Christmas, and so we have... A white tree and snow lit garland (nope, a snow man did not crap, okay) on the fireplace. Very fun- he did an awesome job! What about next year you ask? Ummm... well... we may have two trees. Fresh and white. Who knows but I am not sure I can behave two years in a row, that would be asking for a Christmas miracle. Let's not waste miracles shall we... save it for a good one!
pretty fishy
Nate hung the stocking with care knowing St. Nick would soon be here...
Fisher is very into Christmas this year! It's been such joy to watch him get so excited. Christmas morning will be so much fun! This is Fisher with his and Abbi's Advent Calendar. He gets so happy... every night he gets to open his door and receive a treat. He claps and jumps- straight from the dinner table. Priceless. Abbi has her treats, too... just not so excited as that of the two-year old Fish... she is pretty used to it.

Could anyone say "no" to that face?!?! Doubt it. We sure can't.
Christmas Eve we will all bake cookies for Santa, with great anticipation.
Thank goodness everyone in Fish Bowl has been very, very good boys and girls this year, we have an abundance of things to look forward to.
Bring on 2011!











No comments:
Post a Comment