Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010

Happy Thirty- Six to Fisher's Tio Nick.
On Christmas Eve we spent time celebrating Nick's birthday, kicking off the holiday with Delia's pancake breakfast. The guest of honor was smiled upon by the Gods- after days of cold rains and flooding (yeah, I know, but it is San Diego) the sun came out and delighted all on behalf of the birthday boy. 
Oh, and yeah... I did not get a picture of Nick! I just chased the kids around.

Fisher had a cool new sweater to wear to the party. He looked very handsome.


Oh silent night...
Daddy trying to get something away from Fisher. This is a common struggle; match of strength and wits. Don't know how much longer we will win! Fish is smiling- but not Daddy.
Hey, look how long his antenna curl is getting. Do you see it hanging low? Boing!


Golden boy.
I think we will actually cry when it's time for his first hair cut... and it's almost time.



The Cousins decided on manual labor for entertainment. Hey- child labor laws not in effect when its your own back yard. Right?

 Brixton, Lucy & Fisher.



... and I'm off! 



 Boy cousins.

Fisher and his Nana Noni.


The Clemons' men. Oh, help us all!





Wrong end, Buddy.



 I asked Lucy for a smile. This is what she gave me. Love it!

Christmas Eve was finished- off with dinner at Cannington Manor. Although Fisher feel asleep before we could read him his Christmas stories and place the plate cookies out for Santa, we are sure he went to sleep with visions of sugar plums and Ole' Saint Nick dancing through his dreams.
Mom & Abbi baked cookies until 1am while Daddy helped Santa wrap gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment