Abbi's 15th Birthday!
The beauty is growing up! This year she celebrated her Golden Birthday, her lucky birthday- for luck in life. Thank goodness she had it young as I have a feeling this one may need lots of luck!
Happy Birthday Abbigail- we love you even more today than yesterday!
Mama and Nate's disclaimer:
Now, let us explain, so that you don't think she only had a party of toddlers, because we're mean; we ran into a pickle right before her birthday. Abbi ran up a very, very large cell phone bill... therefore, her party was limited to family only! Aside from a few golden trinkets and a cake from us, Abbi bought herself, on our dime, over $500.00 worth of talk time and all our roll-over minutes (about 2,000.) Yep, for her 15th birthday Abbi got 5,000 minutes and Mom and Nate got an unwelcomed surprise! That was the fine print for our defense.
Abbi wanted an ice cream cake. It was so hard to get a gold ice cream cake. Plus, it melted by time we were done singing! Look!
I would say everyone loved the cake! I mean, look at the cake, the table and the faces!
How sweet- Deets pinning Abbi's homecoming dress, for alterations.
Yes, this month Abbi has her first Homecoming dance. I think I am going to cry.
Cousins. Lucy with her sweet pink and soft monkey. Fisher with his Goccer ball and blankie.
Lucy kisses.
Lucy and Fisher messing around- if you can get through them, there are some cool somersaults!
































No comments:
Post a Comment