Monday, February 1, 2010

A January Day, San Diego Style

Just a few pictures. A Saturday playing around at Sea Port Villiage.



Viking Fish
So, since I am Finish, I wanted a picture with my little Viking babies, under this sign. After all, how often do you see something pertaining to Viking's. Cheesy, I know.
Okay- so, apparently the Viking Fish and Viking Boo did not share my enthusiasm with this forced pose under a Viking giftshop stores sinage- combined with the sun blaring in each of our eyes. It was a true mom moment that went something like this "just sit there and smile pleeeeaaasssse. One more picture for hecks sake!!" This is not a flattering picture, but thought you may enjoy the humor; check out each of our facial expressions. Niiice.







Enviro-Fish
So, Fisher is a little environmentalist! I am so proud. He walked around and picked up trash (until we stopped him, cause- yuk, then he picked up rocks and leaves) and was insistant on throwing them away in the huge-to-him- trash cans. Check out all the seagull poop! Double Yuk. Can we say hand sani!!





So cute!
Abbi- 14 years old.

Fisher's new past time- Tearing out all the dish towel's.


No comments:

Post a Comment