Friday, September 4, 2009

The New San Diego Children's Museum

















We're member's! Fisher enjoyed a day at the new San Diego Children's Museum downtown. Finally, he thought, a place where I can run around, touch everything, challenge my (very large) brain, have Mom and Dad try to catch me when it is time to leave and it's all okay! Had a great time- this was a membership well spent for the family. I predicate we will spend a great deal of time here in the next year and beyond. In a few hours he was all the following:
A graffiti artist
A deep thinker (gazing out the window in the pillow room)
An adventurer (taking pieces of an exhibit down steps)
An Engineer (how does this self propelled form of transportation work if you can't reach the handles? I will examine it. Oh, Hey, Pops, help me out here!)
A Love- bug (stealing kisses from Mom and being overall cute in the Rain House)
And to think, more to see and learn next visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment